The products being sold at www.dry-patch.com (also referred to as "the Website”) are sold and produced by Dry Patch Ltd whose registered office is 2 Prestwood Gate, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL14AE, UK. A company registered in the UK, company number: 10013169.
A) Signing up to Dry Patch communications:
- After the conclusion of a sale, customer information will be used by Dry Patch Ltd to to send emails with company and product updates, newsletters and offers.
- The newsletter can be subscribed to via the Dry Patch website and our Social Media channels
B) Dry Patch will NEVER pass the client's/subscriber's information to any third party. The only exception to this will be if Dry Patch Ltd is requested to share these details by law enforcement agencies or departments.
C) Subscriber details are securely stored on Mailchimp's servers. Mailchimp our the email communication company we work with. You can all the details about how marvelously powerful their servers are right here: Mailchimp's Marvelous Servers.
D) Here's a list of all the frankly wonderful stuff we will include in our Newsletter Communications:
- Product news
- New product launches
- 2 wheel commuter based articles and stories written by our staff
- Cycling, mopeding and motorcycling blogs written by our staff
- Competitions to win Dry Patch products
- Competitions to win products made by Dry Patch's friends - (always relevant to 2 wheel commuters)
- Competitions to win tickets to bicycle or motorcycle based events and experiences
- Useful and thoughtful information about commuting on 2 wheels
...and that's it. Nothing else. Ever. Promise!
E) The client can Opt-out of communications at any time, simply by clicking the unsubscribe button on any communication. Once they confirm that they want to leave they will automatically be removed from the mailing list and their details will be deleted from the server on which they were securely stored.
F) Until such time as the Client opts-out / un-subscribes they shall continue to receive relevant marketing from Dry Patch Ltd.
2) ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
The contract stipulated between Dry Patch Ltd and the Client (that is the party or individual who makes the purchase on the Website) shall be concluded with the acceptance of the order by Dry Patch Ltd. Should the order not be accepted, Dry Patch Ltd will provide prompt notification to the Client.
By placing an order through one of the available methods, according to the order form on the Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Order"), the Client confirms that they have read all the information provided during the purchase process and confirms full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms & Conditions").
3) PRODUCTS AND PURCHASE
A) The only products offered for sale by Dry Patch Ltd are those shown on Dry Patch Ltd’s website at the time of placing the Order, as they are described on the relevant information pages. If a product not featured on the Dry Patch Ltd website has been purchased via another retailer, the application of the warranty will be at the discretion of Dry patch Ltd.
B) It shall be understood that the images accompanying the information on a product are shown for illustration purposes only and may not be wholly representative of the product’s features, possibly differing, for example, in colour (Sometimes it's because you've got your browser or screen settings wrong which can make images look strange).
C) Correct receipt of the Order shall be confirmed by Dry Patch Ltd by means of a reply via email sent to the email address indicated by the Client. This confirmation message shall include a summary of the purchase conditions, as well as the details provided by the Client on the Order, so that the Client may check said details and communicate any necessary corrections as soon as possible. So do try not to get your name wrong.
D) Products are usually posted to clients within 24 hours (when in stock). If corrections have not been made to incorrect details on the Order by the time the product is posted Dry Patch Ltd cannot accept liability for loss or delays.
4) PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
A) The prices indicated on the Website are inclusive of purchase taxes and VAT. Any delivery costs or payment charges will be notified to the Client via the Website or a subsequent email notification.
B) The following payment methods are accepted:
PayPal: Clients may pay via PayPal in accordance with the specific methods set by PayPal. Easy-peasy.
Credit Card: Where products are purchased using a credit card, the transaction may via "Shopify Payments" a secure server chosen by Dry Patch Ltd. Under no circumstances and at no stage of the transaction shall Dry Patch Ltd be able to access the Client’s credit card details, which shall be transmitted through a secure connection directly to the banking institute that manages the transaction. No electronic record of the Clients details shall be held by Dry Patch Ltd and therefore under no circumstances can Dry Patch Ltd be held liable for any fraudulent and unauthorised use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment. So don't blame us for dodgy purchases.
5) DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS AND ASSOCCIATED CHARGES
A) When in stock, we aim to send out the products purchased via the website to the details (name and address) as indicated by the Client on the Order within 24 hours from Dry Patch Ltd having accepted the Order, at the cost specifically indicated on the Website before placing the Order. We cannot guarantee this, but to guarantee we will let the client know if this is not possible. With orders requiring postage beyond the territories of the UK or Europe, Dry Patch Ltd reserves the right to i) accept or refuse requests for these deliveries and ii) to have varying delivery lead times.
B) With reference to requests for deliveries to countries that do not belong to the European Union, any customs duty for importation shall be payable by the consignee. The Client is therefore advised to contact the customs authorities in the country concerned beforehand to verify the costs and any restrictions on imports.
C) The lead times for delivery indicated by Dry Patch Ltd are just indicative and as we all know with postmen, delays can occur. Orders made that require delivery via split consignments shall not entitle the Client to refuse the delivery or request compensation or indemnity. Just sit tight and if this is not OK then you can cancel the order when we let you know this is the case.
D) At the time of delivery, the Client shall be required to check the following:
- That the number of packages delivered corresponds to the number shown on the delivery note.
- that the packaging is intact, not ripped or torn, or wet/damp. This includes to the materials used for sealing the delivery box (adhesive tape or metallic strapping).
Any damage to the packaging and/or to the product or any lack of correspondence in the number of packages or the details, must be notified immediately. Just send us an email as soon as possible with information on the delivery note for the product, which shall we will arrange to be returned to the carrier.
If there are problems with the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the goods received we really need to be notified within 7 days of delivery.
But we will do our very best to get your product to you in one piece, wherever you are!
6) RIGHT TO CANCEL
A) In accordance to Consumer Rights Directive of 2014 in the UK, and in line with EU law, the Client may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase agreement for any reason, without need for an explanation and without incurring any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receiving the products. PLEASE NOTE: This only applies to clients who have purchased directly from www.dry-patch.com. Customers who have purchase Dry Patch products from other retailers should consult the Cancellations and Returns policy of that retailer.
B) In order to exercise the right to cancel set out in the preceding Clause 5.1, the Client needs to send notification to Dry Patch Ltd within the time limits indicated to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
C) In the event of cancellation, the Client shall return the products to Dry Patch Ltd at the Client’s expense within 14 (fourteen) days of said cancellation to the following address: Dry Patch Returns, 2 Prestwood Gate, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL14AE, UK. The goods must be returned intact, complete in all their parts and in their original packaging (envelopes and packaging), having been kept and used only for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their condition. If there are no signs of wear or muck so that the product can be resold, then the right to cancel may be applied to the purchased product under the following guidelines:
- It is not possible to return only part of the purchased product under any circumstances.
- in order to cancel, the product must be complete and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: labels, cards, tags, seals, etc.);
- return postage costs (and any customs duty applicable) arising from the return of the goods we be borne exclusively by the Client HOWEVER, basic return postage cost will be refunded by Dry Patch Ltd. Basic meaning the cheapest practical method of return delivery available at time of sending.
- until confirmation of receipt by the warehouse indicated by Dry Patch Ltd is given, liability for transport will be borne solely by the Client;
- should the goods be damaged in transit, Dry Patch Ltd shall notify the Client, in order that the Client may promptly lodge a complaint against the courier that was used and obtain appropriate compensation; the product shall then be made available to the Client, at the same time as cancelling the request for termination;
- Dry Patch Ltd shall not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss that occurs during or as a result of a shipment made for the purposes of returning goods.
D) Dry Patch Ltd shall arrange to refund the Client for the whole amount paid, net of consignment charges incurred and any customs duty paid for importation, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of cancellation, by transferring the debited amount, via the same payment method used by the Client for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. The Client will not bear any expenses incurred as a consequence of the refund. Dry Patch Ltd may withhold the refund until the returned product is received or until such time as the Client can prove that the product has been properly dispatched, whichever is sooner.
E) The Client shall forfeit the right to cancel should Dry Patch Ltd discover any of the following:
- that the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact.
- that the product is without its external package and or the original internal packaging.
- that the product is missing some of its integral parts and/or accessories (for eg., fastenings, ties, buckles, etc.).
Should the right to cancel be forfeited, Dry Patch Ltd shall arrange to return the purchased product to the sender, debiting the shipping costs from the same and, if already refunded, the price of the product.
We seriously doubt you'll want to cancel the purchase but like a Dry Patch Seat Cover when it's been raining, it's good to know that the option is there!
A) Dry Patch offers a 12 (twelve) month warranty on all products - terms apply. Please see the separate Warranty page.
8) COMPLAINTS AND REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION
A) Dry Patch Ltd may be contacted with reference to any complaints or requests for information via email - we aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours but this time can increase:
9) DRY PATCH COMPETITIONS
A) From time to time Dry Patch Ltd will run competitions. Dry Patch Ltd reserves the right to change prize or cancel the competition without notice.
B) Dry Patch Ltd will detail how the winner is picked on a case by case scenario, but when it is stated that the winner will be picked from all entries, this means that the entries will be put on an Microsoft Excel sheet and in alphabetical order and Google's random number generator will be used to generate the random number. Whoever's name and contact details are next to that number on the Microsoft Excel sheet, will be deemed the winner.
C) following the announcement of the competition winner, Dry Patch Ltdwill make as direct as possible contact with the winner. The winner will have 14 days to respond to the communication. If the winner fails to respond in that time frame the process will take place again excluding the previously drawn person.
10. Applicable law
A) The contract for sale set out in these Terms and Conditions are based on and governed by UK Law.